Friday, September 16, 2005

Neglect

Neglect:

1.) To pay little or no attention to; fail to heed; disregard
2.) To fail to care for or attend to properly
3.) To fail to do or carry out, as through carelessness or oversight

Guilty, guilty, guilty.

My blog and I are barely on speaking terms so I thought I had better give it a little time and attention today.

This has been a very busy week. Getting used to working for a living again (what a concept, eh?) has taken a few days to adjust to, but I am happier than I have been in a long time.

I'm still experiencing a good run on the tournaments over at Titan/Noble, and this week have two wins, a 2nd, a 5th, and a 12th which were all in the money. Unfortunately, they were all in small tournaments (except for the 12th place) so the money wasn't overly significant. However, I am certainly not going to complain.

It kills me that I am not going to be playing in the WCOOP final event, unless I happen to actually play a satellite and win my way in. That kind of thing is what I have been exclusively training for, and should be playing in. Unless a miracle happens between now and then though, I will be watching from the sidelines.

Tuesday night is the next WPBT Tournament, so if you haven't already, go see Iggy for details. Also, check out Pauly and his reports from Barcelona (Barcelona - that is just way too cool) as he covers the EPT. Awesome, awesome stuff.