Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Endeavors

I left a teaser the other day about a job possibility, and the time has come to fill you in. I have decided to take some time in between playing online poker tournaments and blogging here to pursue some other opportunities.

As of today, I am writing for Card Squad, along with Derek, Jen Leo, and Wil Wheaton. Yes, it is true - I am living my dream of being paid to blog. Card Squad belongs to the Weblogs, Inc. network which features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers, producing over 1,000 blog posts a week. Our team is striving to make Card Squad a one-stop resource for poker/gaming news and information.

I hope to see you over there leaving comments for myself and the others when you see something you like. A few words go a long way, as we all know. :)

Now I gotta go play some poker!