Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Happy Val. Day everyone!

I am on this crazy sleep schedule lately - going to bed at 8am and sleeping until about 2 or 3 in the afternoon usually. Works well for playing late night poker, but not so good for keeping in touch with everyone since I am either working or hanging with the family during the remaining daylight hours. I've been playing a lot of $3/6 6-handed lately though - I really wanted to get back into some ring game action since I just don't have the time to focus on tournaments right now (withdrawls!) other than the weekly WWdN's.

We are still progressing with the packing, hoping to be done our stuff around here by the end of the month, then we will be driving down to Vegas to finalize the paperwork and find a place to live. Once that is done, we are coming back and putting our house up for sale and will move when it sells. That is the plan, anyways, but a lot can happen between now and then so you never know.

Quite honestly, I have been too busy to even get excited about it, though after seeing the snow storm that hit the East Coast I'm reminded about how much I hate the winter weather - even though our weather has been deceptively nice.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Hallmark holiday. Eat some chocolate for me please. I can't stand the stuff.