Thursday, December 15, 2005

Back Home, Unfortunately

It's Wednesday night and I have finally returned to the Great White North. I'm way too tired to write much now, but I just wanted to say that I had a helluva time in Vegas with everyone.

Unforunately, as of late Saturday / Sunday morning I caught that nasty cold that was going around. I spent the majority of the past 4 days in bed hacking up whatever was left of my lungs after smoking like a fiend and screaming OY OY OY to the endless calls for Lewey. I couldn't even talk on the phone, it was so bad.

Even though my opportunities to hang out with everyone got 'cut short' because of this, I'm very glad I had a chance to at least meet most everyone, even for a brief time.


I'll be back tomorrow with more, but for now I will leave you with this - the single ONLY picture that I managed to take with my camera the entire trip. We were looking through the room service menu and were pleased to see that the Imperial Palace was fully prepared to cater to Iggy: