Friday, November 04, 2005

Tournaments Today and Tomorrow

Hey, I am back, remember me? Sigh. I honestly do try to post more than once a week, really. However, I have been even more busy than before.

Most of you already know that I am writing at CardSquad, but I am also writing for Slashfood now. Poker and food - my two favorite things, life doesn't get much better than this. However, between the two sites I am going to be averaging 12 posts per day, so that doesn't leave a lot of time for this blog. I will try to keep up though, and will update a couple times a week until things settle down a bit.

If you get a second later in the day, hit up Slashfood for some drink recipies. Cocktail hour countdown is now on.

Now, on to more serious stuff. Why havent you registered for Pauly's tournament tomorrow, and Wil's tournament today? Get on it now!

What: WWdN: Donegal Invitational
Where: PokerStars.
When: Friday, November 4th. 7:00 PM EST
Password: monkeyT
ournament number: 14391236
Buy-in: $10+1
More information click here

What: Saturdays with Dr. Pauly
Where: Poker Stars
When: Saturday November 5th at 1pm EST
Tournament Info: #14338880 (check under Private Tournament Tab)
Password: hiltons
Eligibility: Anyone with a Poker Stars account
Attire: Pants optional
More information click here

I will be at both tournaments, and will offer a bounty of my own. If you knock me out of either one, I will send you a true Canuck gift in the mail, but you have to tell me that you read about it here or I am not going to offer it up.

Hope to see everyone there!