Monday, February 14, 2005

re: Post below

Within 2 hours of sending my complaint to PokerStars, I received an email stating that the situation was under review, and they would have an answer to me within 48 hours.

Within 8 hours of sending the original message, the entire amount was credited back to my account, and I received the following email:

Hello Joanne,

We have refunded your account with the amount of the buy-in (plus add-ons) for the tournaments you were involved in at the time of the problems. You can find this credit in your transaction history through the cashier window.Once again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and thank you for your patience and understanding. Best Regards,

PokerStars Support Supervisor

Nice to be able to put your faith in an online site.