Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've got nothing

I really don't have much to say today since I just woke up, but thought it was high time I put something on here again.

I rarely post about poker, and even more rarely post screen shots, but this one made me laugh:



Nothing like folding a flopped boat-turned-DQB. That was in the Friday night donkament last night, which I bubbled out of in 4th place.

/pokercontent

I'm moving pretty slowly today as I had a few too many of these last night

while chatting with the IIF's via this:

and this:

Typing in a chat box is sooooo 2004.

The next few weeks are going to be pretty busy for me as I don't have a day off until July 1st (Canada Day) and am frantically running around trying to finalize my plans to go here:



It's going to be tight, but I am still 99% sure that I will be in attendance. I'd like to say that I was 100% sure, but there is still a tiny, tiny chance that I won't be able to pull everything together in time. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I'm off to work (seriously, what kind of sick person chooses to work Saturdays?) but I hope everyone is having a great weekend!