Thursday, March 10, 2005

HORSE Tourney and South Park

Well, I am officially entered in the HORSE tournament Sunday night. I didn't think I would be able to play this time, but damn if I can get away with missing anything that involves this crowd, even if I wanted to. (pm - Thanks again, eh? :)

Needless to say I am beyond thrilled. These tournaments are always a lot of fun, and my extremely competitive nature is hoping to make this the third in a row that I place in the money. There doesn't appear to be too many entries at this point, however that always seems to be the case until the very last minute with these things.

I haven't played HORSE since Rod, Don, and I played it at one of our home games a few months back, but I have been brushing up on my O8 skills this past week. (My bankroll has thanked me, too.) I will have to leave the razz, stud, etc. to chance though, as I don't see many opportunities between now and Sunday night to play them.

Of course - if I manage to go out in the first two rounds, I won't have to worry about them at all ;)

Anyway, I told Al that I would post my South Park Pic, so without further adieu, here it is:



South Park Jo Posted by Hello

I will see if I can get a comparison picture up - scary how close it may actually be!